In this jungle, jungle!


In this jungle, jungle!
Me wake up from a dream, couldn't go back to sleep
Me sit up and ah pray situation


How come,when me always deh deh fi them but me
nah see them inna my tribulations


It's so funny that people that might tell yourself to trust them
You never ever get them when you call them
It's just you and the problem, the problem!


In this jungle, jungle, every man free themself, so prepare for fight
Jungle, jungle, give thanks to the one's who are true to life


Jungle, jungle, the victory is there out there on the battlefield
Real Warriors keep it real!


Me get a Flat down d road through me car overload mi have no spare n meh phone Battery empty maybe through mi hair ragaraga n meh
shirt neva press ppl drive pass na help me


And the ones who pretend to care
Them, just all about the money, yeah
Here comes the cops want ticket me, ain't nothing bout this nuh funny!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Li Ma Weesu

Rosa Di Turi ♥

Return To Innocence